Monday 17 March 2014

Rocking and the Rolling

Things have been both good and bad in the band,

Good being that I have got the album up on places like Spotify and iTunes. There's also the fact more and more songs are coming together, I even put forth some lyrics I had come up with.

Bad being that our drummer has bailed but I knew that'd happen anyhow, I'm happy to use backing drums for a good while anyway, as the guitarist says "Drums are a fucking pain"... And not so much progress has been had my way, I've learned some nice bits, a bit of Jane Wirman stuff but not enough of the old two hands at the same time stuff so...

I have started recording some piano parts for the new demo tracks though so I guess that'll give me something to do and get me learning stuff even if it's easy stuff I should already know by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment