Sunday 2 February 2014

Brief is the Light

Well sadly the inevitable happened, My cat ended up in the shitty situation where if he ate and drank the water on his lungs would build up and if he didn't eat or drink then he'd starve, for the last few days we sat with him, fed him some milk through a syringe and he did even drink some water by himself but it was no easy deal for him...

We took him in today and at 12:15 he went to sleep. It didn't feel real and I don't think it has settled in yet, I did look back at him when we left and the sight of the cat I love laying there still, completely still... Well that just kicked me hard. I hate the idea he's not going to be around but I am so thankful for the times he was there with me, he helped get me through a whole lot.

I will have to get back to piano and keyboards again soon, to do him justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment